EION Wireless Solutions Protect Oil and Gas Companies
A Wireless video surveilance system can be a useful addition for Oil and Gas Producers, Pipeline Operators, Refineries, and Integrated Energy Companies.
Especially for companies with foreign production operations, it has become the norm for the oil and gas industry to heavily protect its assets and personnel from the risk of sabotage or even terrorism by keeping a constant eye on production facilities, especially if these facilities are remote.
Safety is another major consideration for oil and gas companies operating production facilities, as evidenced by considerable growth in budgets for oilrig safety. Real-time video surveillance transmission ensures that you can quickly deliver aid to an injured worker.
Well Site Monitoring & SCADA
Now more than ever the ability to monitor activity in a remote site is crit ical. Data from the well location such as wellhead measurements, gas pressures, fows, temperatures, and leakage monitoring are sent via the wireless network. Remote monitoring and control also allows users to control remote facilities in response to changing system demands.
Benefits of Wireless Surveillance in the Oil and Gas Sector:
• Much lower cost than laying fiber
• Elimination of ongoing leased-line fees
• Installation that can be completed within hours – overcomes cost, delay and mess associated with digging up roads
• Remote monitoring flexibility
• Monitor the safety of your employees and automate shutdown procedures
• High quality video imaging (day or night) – to head office
• Cameras and wireless equipment is easily relocated as needs change over time